Monday, April 17, 2017

Hey I am back :)

Hey guys I'm back!  I want to take this time to thank all of my readers out there from around the country (and maybe the globe 😱).
Thank you for reading this blog and giving me so many positive comments!  I know how much everyone loves my blog and recently it has become a huge hit around the school (Stanwood High) and I am soooooooooo happy about that.  Thank you all for taking such an interest into my life and my humor 😜😜
Thank you all for the love and support.  It has given me a real confidence boost over this past 5 months of starting to write again and I thank you all for that.
I hope to be able to continue to supply you all with interesting reads and exciting posts!  Though it all depends on what happens in my life lol.

GDog out,
Peace ✌

P.s. I have also included google translate now instead of the fish tank (which broke) so that my readers of foreignality can read in their language :)

No comments:

Post a Comment