Friday, March 23, 2018

Saudi women!!!

WOW, hey guys!  It’s been sooooo long since I’ve posted!  Sorry I haven’t updated you all lately!
I just wanted to post some very interesting things that I’ve been studying lately!  In my CWP/Civics class I was writing a very persuasive artical w/ a good buddy Ryan about SAUDI WOMEN and their rights.  I just wanted to respond to some faithful readers of mine out there and talk about my GREAT passion for these ladies of the Middle East.
So to start, one reason I love the Saudi women is because they are so rebellious.  Recently, to protest their rights,  they began to drive CARS.  Until just recently, and even still a lot, this is very looked down on in their society today.  (Photo at bottom 😁)
Another very interesting thing I LOVE about the ladies is their love for SWIMMING!  The women are to always be wearing their full gown from head to toe (this way the men are not seduced by their looks).  The can be very hot, especially since the gowns are ALL black.  So naturally you can imagine how HOT they get in the summer! Sooooo hot.  Because of this they LOVE swimming. (Photo at bottom 😊)
The last and final interesting fact I will talk about is just how the ladies are acting out in general,  recently the women have been doing wild and out of the box things to protest their rights and to get at the men in their society.  Below I have an example of just how crazy they can be whilst rebelling!

Anyway, thanks for reading!
Peace, GDOG

Saudi women doing WILD things:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheWorldOfFunny/status/975870410305744898/video/1




1 comment:

  1. Wow soooo sorry the link is not last like the order the post goes in! 😅

    ReplyDelete